What's new

Birds...

jeffashman22 6

Level 40 Squirrel Warrior
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
16,147
Reaction score
11,050
Location
The Colony, Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need to get out away from the area, and find some other subjects. :)

1 Brown-headed Cowbird. I was originally going to delete this one, because the bird was on the wrong side of the feeder, but I like the feathers, and these guys are hard to get.
mar24202201 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2 Dark-eyed Junco
mar24202202 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3 Juvenile Cardinal
mar25202201 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

4 & 5 White-crowned Sparrow
mar25202202 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

mar25202203 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
 
Good shooting!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom