What's new

Birthday Cake(s)

Photographiend

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
188
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
from a birthday party I attended this weekend. They mother made her own Fondant and everything. Couldn't resist getting some pics.

$944376_10151379125292373_1657870547_n.webp

$934806_10151379125437373_880662728_n.webp

$264565_10151379124862373_852831928_n.webp
 
Nice. I like the first one best. I like the bright, soft window in the background. I also love cupcakes, but strangely enough, I don't love icing.
 
Nice. I like the first one best. I like the bright, soft window in the background. I also love cupcakes, but strangely enough, I don't love icing.

Doesn't that just mean what you actually love are Muffins?!? :lmao:

Very bright and colorful, OP. I'm impressed with the mom's fondant skills.
 
Me too. Her pastry skills don't stop at fondant either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom