Bisbee, Arizona

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some random shots from a trip to Bisbee (an old copper mining town).

#1 Sidewalk

2170426259_a2180dcff2.jpg

#2 Blue Door

2168296112_2695a5f348.jpg

#3 Alley

2168295726_f796786233.jpg

#4 Tavern

2168295580_9390c5ce77.jpg

#5 Historical Museum

2167504693_a36cbcb1e5.jpg

#6 Valley

2167503959_8c4196ba4f.jpg

Last edited:
I like #5, but I wonder what it would do in B&W.

Thanks. I tried it in B/W (can't find that in my archive), but wasn't happy with it. I'm not very good with B/W conversions, though. Maybe I'll take it back and try some more.

Some good pictures here with fantastic color! Sometimes I take shots and would really like to enhance the color- what did you do to number 3? That one is awesome! And what camera did you use?

I have a close friend who attended the aviation school there in Bisbee for a year and got his private's license.

Anyway, thanks for sharing these, they are great shots, I enjoyed them!

Some good pictures here with fantastic color! Sometimes I take shots and would really like to enhance the color- what did you do to number 3? That one is awesome! And what camera did you use?

I have a close friend who attended the aviation school there in Bisbee for a year and got his private's license.

Anyway, thanks for sharing these, they are great shots, I enjoyed them!

Thank you! Bisbee is a very photogenic town. These were all with my 30D and Tamron 17-50mm. The colors were all natural with the exception of #3 where I played heavily with curves on PS -- just experimenting.

I like these, Ian, and number 3 is also my favorite. Bisbee is a unique place.

Thanks! Yes it is... I would have taken alot more down there, but the family started getting ticked off :) (would you put away the d*** camera for a few minutes ...)

It's interesting how people see things. I posted this one up on the other critique board I frequent (photosig.com) and the comment I got was a :thumbdown: . They didn't like the contrast and thought it was tilted ...

Sigh .... it just shows ta' go ya' ....

Most reactions

Back