MissCream No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2010 Messages 1,855 Reaction score 452 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2011 #16 I'm sorry but they look a bit soft and underexposed to me. They aren't bad by any means but in my eyes I'm not sold on them
I'm sorry but they look a bit soft and underexposed to me. They aren't bad by any means but in my eyes I'm not sold on them
Pictorbski TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto at the moment Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 28, 2011 #17 I have to agree that they look a little dark. Can't say the first one works for me. But the other ones look very nice.
I have to agree that they look a little dark. Can't say the first one works for me. But the other ones look very nice.
jordansgotfaith TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 52 Reaction score 2 Location Raleigh, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2011 #18 Like 'em all! Nice work.
ki_user TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 137 Reaction score 2 Location uk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 30, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Thanks
S sandersjessica TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2011 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Boston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2011 #20 These take me to the dream world, all are equally adorable.
ki_user TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 137 Reaction score 2 Location uk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #21 Thank you very much
T tyler_h TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 531 Reaction score 27 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2011 #22 Second one is by far the best, but then again I'm a sucker for the misty/foggy effects you can create with water...
Second one is by far the best, but then again I'm a sucker for the misty/foggy effects you can create with water...
ki_user TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 137 Reaction score 2 Location uk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #23 Thanks