What's new

Bittern Marsh Loop at Sunset

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to try and capture something different for sunset this evening. I think I've photographed near every location here at the Merced NWR. Since the park rangers filled the Bittern Marsh Loop with water this season, I thought it would be a change of pace. I wanted to photograph the bridge, but it was hard to get to . I settled for this location instead!

bittern-marsh-sunset-corrected.jpg

Bittern Marsh Loop Trail - Merced NWR
5D, 17-40 f.4L, 3 different exposures blended in CS2
 
Absolutely beautiful. And this is the location you "settled" for? Nice!
 
Gorgeous, Mike! Now I want to see a pic of the Bittern!
 
wow, thats quite nice :thumbup:
 
That would make for an amazing print, framed and hung in a bedroom.
 
Thanks, I think I'm going to print this on metallic paper...very, very LARGE!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom