Black and White Landscape

K1MB3RLY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSCN1244enhanced.jpg

DSCN1247-1.jpg

I love black and white pictures. I think they are my fav out of everything. How long have you been photographing?

I started back in November. These are just some photos I've taken over the past year :)

Do you mind if I ask what camera you have? I'm new to all this but I have such a passion for it. I'm going to buy a camera this month but I'm torn between the Nikon D90 and the Canon Rebe XSi so I was wondering if you may know anything about either of these cameras?

These are great, I'd up the contrast just a little but thats just me.

i like the second image more. The first image has a weaker composition. Because the road starts up a bit the space in the lower right corner is a little distracting, I say crop it so the road starts in the corner... it will also make it look more panoramic and appealing

I prefer the first one - the sky is much better than the second shot, though the composition of the second one is quite appealing. I might add a little contrast to #1 and see how you like it. Contrast will make the sky in the second one less attractive, so I wouldn't fool with it, or just add contrast to the land. Conversely, I might try bringing the brightness in the second sky down a notch and seeing if it works for the image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back