Black and White....

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Noob here, looking for feedback!!

I realize the crop is odd, but I wanted it to be a little 'different'...what do you think, does it 'work'?? Come on....don't be shy!!

TheBWDoors-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give it two thumbs up. Interesting crop job here too. I like it, kinda odd at first but after looking at it for a few it's good stuff.

I'll give it two thumbs up. Interesting crop job here too. I like it, kinda odd at first but after looking at it for a few it's good stuff.

:hug::Thanks Matt_Paul!!! I appreciate your kind reply!

It is an unusual crop and for that alone I say Well Done.
I think if it were mine, I might consider bumping the contrast just a little to give it a wee bit more 'pop'.
Good job.

If you were to edit id say make the wood a bit darker from the rest of the picture. Other than that the pic is great!! I love the crop to the side and tall top. What is the door to?

If you were to edit id say make the wood a bit darker from the rest of the picture. Other than that the pic is great!! I love the crop to the side and tall top. What is the door to?

You are assuming that I know how to do that!! :lol: ...Not a bad idea, but my skill level...and my software are limited!! :wink:

These locked doors keep people and other creatures out of an old one-room school in a tiny community is Eastern Ontario. Well, it was originally an old school, then the building was used for other community events/meetings. That's all I know about the place.

Thank you, I appreciate your comments! :D

Also..."SympL", thank you for your comments as well. I think you and "rabidzoomer" might be on to something!

...Must upgrade software, and sharpen my skills.

Thanks again to you all! :)

Most reactions

Back