What's new

Black friday deals

I am wondering too, I need a new bag to fit my gear, my beginner bag is so small now since I upgraded.
 
I got the same thing and was, too, disappointed with what they had to offer.

Mark
 
I don't think anywhere have good deals for photography, I think you just best go to the mall for clothes or Wal Mart etc. for whatevers.
 
The best deal I have found is to sleep late and have a nice breakfast when I get up. If you really want the great deal around here you have to spend all night in front of the store. It was 17 last night. I would rather be pat searched by TSA than spend the entire night in line just hoping to get in on some great deal. :D
 
Amazon has the S1000pj for $150.. Thats about the best Ive found. They also have 10% off Sigma lenses when you buy a camera body and no interest on new lenses if paid in full by 12/31/11.

Mark
 
you might check office depot ads for memory cards. Last year i got a "killer dealer" and never had to leave the house.
 
I believe Staples has Elements on sale for $49. Not sure if you can get it on-line.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom