What's new

Black or White?

Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
463
Reaction score
358
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you guys think looks better?

$Black&White-small.webp $color-small.webp
 
I'm not sure on either one. The b&w is kind of muddy and the focus gets lost. But I'm not crazy about the color one either. I looked extra close at that one because at first look it seemed to be selective color. Looking closer, it isn't, but the green plants and blue sky seem over saturated and dominate the shot, which isn't the case in the b&w.

Those are my thoughts - not sure it really answered your question.
 
I like color picture more, the first one looks old
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom