E emayd No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 387 Reaction score 53 Jan 7, 2006 #1
Diamond TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 349 Reaction score 6 Jan 7, 2006 #2 Wonderful! The two on the side are like a shadow.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #3 It's just cool. I like the compo.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #4 Love the interplay of light and shadow. :thumbup:
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 7, 2006 #5 Very cool shot and much different from what I'm used to seeing from you! : )
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #6 Excellent as always. Eric
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Jan 7, 2006 #7 Wow. I love it. The lighting and the reflections. Great!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 7, 2006 #8 Great lighting! beautiful shot!
Digitalis TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2006 Messages 78 Reaction score 2 Jan 7, 2006 #9 Wonderfully abstract! Great use of light. Very impressive.
hydrus TPF Noob! Joined Jan 3, 2006 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario, Canada Jan 7, 2006 #10 Excellent composition; I don't think you can improve on this shot.
B bobbinika TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2005 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Jan 7, 2006 #11 wow what a great shot!
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Jan 8, 2006 #12 Wow, this is absolutely stunning.... I love everything about this! Nice job!