Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
060-big-gator-shade-Myakka-cvt-fn.jpg

You got way to close for that one.
Nice shot.

Looks almost as if he's made of resin.

Thanks. Very tough, hard leather for sure.

You got way to close for that one.
Nice shot.

Thanks. Close maybe but out of reach. I was about 8 feet above him on a bridge. I could've talked smack at him like Don Lemon all day and he couldn't have done anything about it.

Next time see if you can get a selfie with him [emoji6].

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Coolness! Agree with John, he looks like resin, not much color variation in his markings. But the ever watchful eye looks real enough. Nice shot.

Takes the fun out of going into the water or fishing. Nice photo!

Next time see if you can get a selfie with him [emoji6].

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Great idea! I'll be sure and feed him a whole chicken first. ;)

Coolness! Agree with John, he looks like resin, not much color variation in his markings. But the ever watchful eye looks real enough. Nice shot.

Thanks you! It's in the shade so there isn't much skin color, not like there's much to begin with. They are mostly very dark in color and it takes on that "resin" appearance when their skin is dry. When they're wet their skin looks more like wet leather. If anyone wants to see ones color better I have pics posted of them in direct sunlight.

Takes the fun out of going into the water or fishing. Nice photo!

Thank you! I get that, I'm still hesitant to get on the water in my kayak with them because I imagine the worst happening (yeah, I'm a chicken sh*t) but those fears are unfounded when I think about the statistics for gator attacks, they don't go after people in boats/kayaks but people swimming with them or walking to close to the shoreline when they're on the hunt for food. They're very dangerous in the wrong situation. :nightmare:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back