Blackpool Coast

Offbeat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, Ive only just got my DSLR really so just getting used to it at the moment. Went to Blackpool last week and just shot loads of pictures, experimenting with the settings. These are a few that i think have turned out well. C+C welcome.

MadsLondoncopy.jpg

PoliceNoticecopy.jpg

EverGraffiticopy.jpg

ST27copy.jpg

QuickSandcopy.jpg

FerrisWheelcopy.jpg

And a couple of the sunset...

BlackpoolSunsetcopy.jpg

SunsetPier1copy.jpg

-Matt

I like that first one a lot just based on the colors. How do you get your colors to look so rich? I see a lot of photo's that have that same feel to them, is it photoshop or just amazing light? I've been experimenting with a polarizing filter, but it's just not the same for some reason.

the first one is very nice.. and so is the ferris wheel.. like the sunsets as well. nice work!

oh well, thanks for the sign board pic.. i aint going to blackpool. lol. jk. ;)

I personally enjoy the sunset photos. Very pretty. Were you standing in the water for the "Quicksand" Photo? Looks cold.

Very fun photos.

No, i did test the water and it was pretty damn cold! I cropped that one, partly to make it look like i was in the water, show my dedication to photography ;)

The sign post one- dont be put off blackpool by it lol. I just thought it was kinda put the area into context, a sign telling you how bad the crime is. Although i felt pretty safe walking around at night.

Btw there all mostly unedited, a few i tweeked the colours abit and cropped but the natural light was really great to work with and gave really rich colours. Infact they seem a little dull compared to on my cameras LCD but a suspect that just my monitor.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

very nice. like the first one the best. what settings did you use or hox did you make it?

Most reactions

Back