Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_20221024_173600309_HDR~2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221024_173600309_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20221024_173600309_HDR~2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
I like the colors and the play of light in the brush and in the trees near the top of the frame.

If I may offer some suggestions: I would try cropping square to focus on the top third of the image. The forefront has some reflections and a spot of light in the water, but honestly, the reflections are not as interesting as they could be if the water were still, and the spot of light on the water draws the eye to that less interesting part of the image, which still feels quite dark, despite that bit of reflected light. With a crop, you can put that bit of light on the brush to the left of the water in the corner of the image and create a sort of leading line from there, along the water, and up to the sky.

The image is also fairly dark, so the vignetting feels too heavy for this image.

I don't have editing software on this computer so I did just a rough crop by enlarging and then screenshotting it, which is why it shows the text at the bottom and why it might not be exactly square. But just to give you an idea of the crop I had in mind:

1667421708500.png

Thankyou... Learned much from your comments. I felt the darkness & vignette heavy effect ... just didn't pursue another outcome. Liking your crop. Best wishes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back