What's new

Blinded By The Sun

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
Amazing shot, may i ask how you got the peacocks feathers to spread out like that. There is a park near my house with peacocks running free but everytime i see them their feathers are down and its just not that interesting of a shot.
 
That is really nice, invis... you've been flooring me with your shots. Really solid.
 
Wow, thanks everybody for your super-kind comments! Much appreciated!

Amazing shot, may i ask how you got the peacocks feathers to spread out like that. There is a park near my house with peacocks running free but everytime i see them their feathers are down and its just not that interesting of a shot.
Less than a month ago I went to the local zoo and stood in front of the peacocks for 30-45 minutes with no luck. On Sunday I stood for about an hour in front of peacocks 200 km from here, and these ones spread out their feathers more than a few times for me.

So, the answer to your question would be either "Just patience" or "Drive 200 km".

That is really nice, invis... you've been flooring me with your shots. Really solid.
Thanks much, man. I'm glad you like them. I have been shooting like a madman recently and trying to learn from my mistakes.
 
Thanks much, man. I'm glad you like them. I have been shooting like a madman recently and trying to learn from my mistakes.

Must be working... I was just looking at this one again. It really is stunning. Looks even better on the monitor at home. I'd be printing this one out and putting it on the wall.

That's 2x I've said that on the forums today... the gallery has had some great images today.
 
It's so good, it doesnt even look real.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom