Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dunno I go on a holiday for a week and the place changes a lot ...... new set up .... new curtains ... new topless waitresses .... :cheers:

ok so the wiatresses are in my mind ;)

Well I survived a Monday - Friday trip to Whitby with the wife and kids .... Saw the Might Whitby Town Murder Middlesborough on the pitch ....... 3-0 win ... North riding senior cup is now ours .... :smileys:

I think me and Junior have about 10 rolls of film to process. So once they are done I have some scanning to do.

Funny thing though. My Canon EOS 1000fn appears to have developed (pardon the pun) a bit of a fault :angry1: . Seems the damn thing pauses between the initial focus of the shutter and the full photo taking. Anyone with ideas lemme know. :idea:

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been on here much (holiday apart), this is because what with all the terrorism in London it's kinda knocked a but of my usual fizz out of me. Also I have been suffering a rather severe back problem - luckily I have gotten over this a bit. But I am back .... I know you all were wishing I wasn't ... but hey ... you can't have everything in life ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back