Blitzkrieg Babies

beatniktwist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Found these little guys in the gun of an inactive *Tank* at an army museum. Cuuuuuute!

$134.jpg

Last edited:
Found these little guys in the gun of an inactive Blitzkrieg at an army museum. Cuuuuuute!
Is there any active ? As blitzkrieg tactics consists mostly of use of a diver bombers and tanks I assume it is a tank gun barrel. Well, they have steel cold childhood.

Yes, Blitz is a tactic, not a piece of artillery, well not that I am familiar with ;)

Birds are freaky, nice find!

Maybe no title and no explanation would satisfy you all. Why are my words being critiqued? I can't even tell if you like the picture or not.

Oh don't cry!!! :D I said I liked the image.... "baby Boomers" is a great one! :)

When you put a title and/or explanation to an image, it becomes a part of the experience. That's just the way it is. That's why there is usually the artist's statement and description of images in a gallery or museum. Because the words and image become a single experience, they will be critiqued together. When the words don't work, it stands out just the same as a glaring flaw in the image. Unfortunately, the most obvious flaw in an experience dominates the others. In this case, they found the wording part of the experience to be a more dominant issue than the image part.

For the future, either leave the words out or, if you really want to enhance the experience, spend the time on your words that you do on the image.

Lol cry, not me I'm made of metal. And you got a point now I know.

I'd call that a good capture, well spotted! It's not as sharp as it could be but in the circumstances I doubt if many people (including me) would have done any better. I like it a lot. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back