What's new

Block Building Under Demolition

...I don't mind it though I like old abandoned history and stuff like this..

Yes, me too! The actual foundry building is partly demolished and cleared away, like it was cut in half and left for dead. On my second photo that I posted, you can see part of the black hulk in the background. I'm not sure why demolition stopped during the summer.

There is some interesting geometry in that building. I would have gone in tight and found and found some abstracts, if you are into that sort of thing. There is a lot of potential there.

I'm glad you picked up on that. I was thinking the same thing but never did much experimentation in that area...
 
...I don't mind it though I like old abandoned history and stuff like this..

Yes, me too! The actual foundry building is partly demolished and cleared away, like it was cut in half and left for dead. On my second photo that I posted, you can see part of the black hulk in the background. I'm not sure why demolition stopped during the summer.

Thats cool, the area that I live in is fairly close to alot of old abandoned mining ghost towns and stuff, so I like to drive around and photograph those from time to time. if you've got any other pics from the site you should post them up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom