Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2013 #1
Austin Greene Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 6, 2012 Messages 1,472 Reaction score 855 Location Mountain View, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 7, 2013 #2 There is something about this image that I really enjoy. I don't know what. :hail:
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2013 #3 Yeah, this is cool. The 3 different textures works.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 7, 2013 #4 Nice. I've been trying to decide whether I want to see the rest of the shadow. Still not sure, but leaning towards not caring about it.
Nice. I've been trying to decide whether I want to see the rest of the shadow. Still not sure, but leaning towards not caring about it.
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2013 #5 Very cool, I personally like the shadow being cut off, but I think either way it would work well. For some reason this shot reminds me of Monty Python's Life of Brian.
Very cool, I personally like the shadow being cut off, but I think either way it would work well. For some reason this shot reminds me of Monty Python's Life of Brian.
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2013 #6 I wonder how it would have been cropped as a vertical? ;-)
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks all.
480sparky47 46 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 7, 2013 #8 Kewl abstract.