KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2012 #1
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2012 #2 Hmm...interesting color and texture but it feels restrained, too tight without enough context.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2012 #3 KenC, This is one of the best from your street wall art series ...i really love those colors and texture.... :thumbsup:
KenC, This is one of the best from your street wall art series ...i really love those colors and texture.... :thumbsup:
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys! Trever - I know it's tight, but I thought tight=blocked - perhaps it just doesn't come together well enough. Frequency - you should have seen the Photoshop file in Adobe RGB before I converted to jpg and sRGB - even better colors.
Thanks guys! Trever - I know it's tight, but I thought tight=blocked - perhaps it just doesn't come together well enough. Frequency - you should have seen the Photoshop file in Adobe RGB before I converted to jpg and sRGB - even better colors.