What's new

Blooming Cactus

93rdcurrent

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Location
Beaverton, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's one I took a few weeks ago...
 

Attachments

  • $Blooming Cactus a.webp
    $Blooming Cactus a.webp
    142.6 KB · Views: 107
cool shot.

some kind of agave?
 
I did saturate the shot a little but not much. It was already pretty blue and it would blow out quickly and start taking on the appearance of a Warhol if I went too far with it.

And yes, I think it was an agave of some sort.

Here's a different pic of the same plant unedited except for a crop.
 

Attachments

  • $Blue Cactus.webp
    $Blue Cactus.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 66

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom