Blossoms.

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Even though I love winter, I'm glad that spring is finally on it's way. (The closer to summer; the closer to my fabulous Greece/Rome photo trip. :mrgreen:)

I passed by a little stick of a tree while walking my dog today, that had the most beautiful cherry-blossom look alike flowers on it.

#1. A simple use of DoF.
100_5034.jpg

#2. Does the selective coloring make the image look too cheesy (for use of better word)?
100_5033.jpg

#3. The tones I played with for this one make it look more like dawn than dusk...
100_5027.jpg

----

By the way, this is the tree with the blossoms (but without them) back in January. Haha:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/cherrymoose/100_1043.jpg

mmmh, I`m not a friend of colorkeys. But pic 2 is really interesting!
I think the low contrast makes me like it!
So I have to say: good job;)

I'm not much of a fan of selective color... so I like the other two more. And I love that shot from January!

I do like the warmth of the color you did in the third one, but I like the overall composition of the first better.

I'm with our Tangerini here, also I like the warm colours of 3 but prefer composition of #1 to it. So if you applied this warming filter to 1 ... maybe???? ;)

Nice, but I think a vertical format or crop would help.

1 is a bit to flat in contrast for me ...
2 is very interesting, i would give the selected colour even more saturation ... it certainly does not look cheesy at all!
3 is very nice :) warm and soft colours.

I really like number 2 because of the coloring.

#2 looks good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back