Blown

O'Rork

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I guess it blew down, I really don't know. It sits on some really expensive ground on the fringe of the home building rush. I don't have a clue how to work PP, so this is straight out of the box. I have Nikon transfer and capture....and capture is just what it did to my poor old computer. I'll work on the system as best as I can, with what time I can devote to it.
So what do you folks think of this exposure? Frank

_DSC0343.jpg

OK, the stats;
D300
24-70 2.8 G
45 MM
F 8
1/640
ISO 200

after a little work......

_DSC0343-1.jpg

Rather than oversaturation, this photo is begging for desaturation and high sharpening, IMO.

I don't usually play around with other people's photos as I'm not the greatest yet at processing.

I have a thing for processing like this with old stuff.....

2323147592_f7bf6eac42_o.jpg

Both conversions lessen the original. If you want me to try I will, but all you have to do is add a "little" saturation, and try sharp the fallen barn. Just my opinion.

It's an interesting shot. I think the light seems a little flat. I think it may be a big improvement to get it with better lighting, maybe early evening, if you can go back?

I would have fun with that though. Try from many different angles. If it were me I would probably spend at least 45 minutes there and would get a ton of shots from all different angles.

Most reactions

Back