What's new

Blue Balloons

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Newbury Street Storefront. Not perfect but liked it anyway.

20121208_0444-XL.jpg
 
Shallow DOF would have worked, i feel :D

Well, considering I was shooting with the 24mm f/2.8 D at f/2.8 on a D700, that was as shallow as it was gonna get. ;)
To be honest, what really wrecks the shot is the purple sign behind the balloons. But then I suppose that's what you're saying ...

24mm f/1.4 would have been nice. Think I'd rather take a $2000 vacation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom