What's new

Blue Drop

joyride

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalamazoo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been trying lately at liquid shots. I know its terribly cliche, but everyone has to try it! This is one that I thought was interesting. Too bad the drop was a little out of focus.
bluedropsmall.jpg
 
interesting! I find myself staring at it waiting to see it land. It would be cool to catch one right before it hits, so it looks like its sitting on the surface, but the shadow adds alot too.

-Joe
 
yep, without the shadow it wouldn't be as effective. nice one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom