What's new

Blue eyes

Feetjie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Removed, to redo.
 
Nice idea, but it doesnt work for me - mainly because you have lost too much detail in the skin
 
Kind of creepy as a photo as an art type picture..

Kind of neat from the digital darkroom idea.
 
I think you've lost too much contrast on facial features. There is no visual transition from forehead to nose to cheeks. I think the idea coudl work with the eyes toned back slightly and the face with added contrast.
 
Neat advice, thanks!!
 
I really don't care for it. Maybe if the eyes weren't so over done it wouldl ook better?
 
Yes maybe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom