What's new

Blue Flux

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
This was taken by running past a row of blue christmas lights, with a long exposure, very different from the typical pictures I take but I love how it came out! Comments/feedback welcome!

dsc0523iz8.jpg
 
That looks mad!!! well done
 
Absolutely sick!
 
absolutely awesome... blue just happens to be my favorite color... love the effect!
 
That is very cool! I wonder what multi colored lights would look like.
 
Just plain awesome, I like it alot :thumbup:
 
great, now we're gonna have a bunch of people running by stuff and taking pics......lol :lol:


seriously tho.....very cool pic and very creative :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom