Blue Jay from today

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I usually don't have good luck with birds but got a little lucky today.

2008-07-26_3web.jpg

2008-07-26web.jpg

great photos, i find the bright leaves to the right in the first one quite distracting though

great photos, i find the bright leaves to the right in the first one quite distracting though

Thanks Kcon. I agree and the bright spots are the sole reason I did the second edit/picture. I prefer the pose of the bird in the first but the background of the second.

Lucky you, getting some shots! On the rare occasions when I see a flash of blue, I grab the camera but they're so fast and skittish, I've never gotten an acceptable shot. What part of the world are you from?

Lucky you, getting some shots! On the rare occasions when I see a flash of blue, I grab the camera but they're so fast and skittish, I've never gotten an acceptable shot. What part of the world are you from?

I'm from the middle part of Missouri in the US. I really was lucky. I was looking for insects in this woody area by my house and had the diffused flash and 70-300 on the camera and out of nowhere the blue jay lands about 20 feet from me. As you can see by only getting 2 shots that he wasn't there for long.

Most reactions

Back