Blue Jay

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A rare event for me to spot a blue jay sitting still in halfway decent light.

11142252-studio.jpg

11142264-studio.jpg

11142267-studio.jpg

Nice shots, good shooting, wow, great shots, good work, lovely shots, lovely bird, fab series, nice, nice, nice....

Last edited:
Very nice shots! Nice detail. I like number 2 the best. I have a Jay that comes by daily, but never sits still long enough. Every once in a while I get lucky. Your shot are very nice and detailed. 600mm?

Nice shots, good shooting, wow, great shots, good work, lovely shots, lovely bird, fab series, nice, nice, nice....

Thanks but you forgot fantabulous, magdacious, stupendimax and epic. :biggrin-new:

nice ones!

Thank you but don't get too carried away. ;)

What more can be said,,,,,,,:blue:

Thanks. Yeah, ol' Space face sort of beat everyone to it. He's such a silly boy.

Very nice shots! Nice detail. I like number 2 the best. I have a Jay that comes by daily, but never sits still long enough. Every once in a while I get lucky. Your shot are very nice and detailed. 600mm?

Thank you, I appreciate it. Yep, 600 mm. ISO 500, 1/320th sec and f/8. I would've rather gone with f/6.3 or larger for a little more light but you know we rush just to get the pic sometimes.

Nice shots. I like the depth of the colors. But for my taste, could be just a tad brighter.

Nice shots. I like the depth of the colors. But for my taste, could be just a tad brighter.

Thanks, Pete. I forgot to adjust the temperature and the white level. Is this better? It wasn't in direct light either so the colors are going to be a little muted where less light is on them in certain areas.

11142264-studio-studio.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back