R Roger TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 1,579 Reaction score 0 Location Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2009 #1 Two shots from Avoca Beach where I live.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 The blue is just crazy. I like the foreground a lot but I m wishing the background was dif. A shot w/ the shoreline and a blue abyss in the background would work for me. Thanks for posting I enjoyed the image!
The blue is just crazy. I like the foreground a lot but I m wishing the background was dif. A shot w/ the shoreline and a blue abyss in the background would work for me. Thanks for posting I enjoyed the image!
castillejo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2009 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Spain Nov 4, 2009 #3 bravo!!!! bien echo!! :thumbup:
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2009 #4 I prefer number 1, less bright blue and full city/hill in the background. But both Great shots! Good work. :thumbup:
I prefer number 1, less bright blue and full city/hill in the background. But both Great shots! Good work. :thumbup: