oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 7, 2014 #1 First time moon shot _DSC6066 (1024x611) by oldhippy.ed39, on Flickr
olly TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2014 Messages 28 Reaction score 13 Aug 8, 2014 #2 It's magical. But, as for me, it's too small on foto, too much black
darkchild The Punisher Joined Sep 21, 2010 Messages 193 Reaction score 24 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2014 #3 I think my first time moon shot came out red. I've always liked the black background, definitely keeps the attention on the moon.
I think my first time moon shot came out red. I've always liked the black background, definitely keeps the attention on the moon.
oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys, maybe crop this better today.