Blue Mountain

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I can barely tear myself away from the shoreline, I am doomed! :shaking: :lol:

IMG_0948b.jpg

Maybe because it's Friday afternoon....but I keep seeing birds flying around in this photo.

Picksure said:
frickin' marvelous!!!

What he said, beautiful shot, those colors are amazing!

damn nice shot Cruzin! your composition is dead on balls! great color, balance and sharpness! this image kept my attention for quite some time; it's like im there viewing it firsthand. i will definately save this one to revisit often!:hail:

Thank you all for the postive replies :)

lilithvalentine said:
I like - its amazing. you're very lucky to have scenery like that nearby

When I bought my camera many of the locals thought I was crazy. The standard response was " what is there to take pictures of around here"

Personally I have to believe there is an infinite amount of good pictures every where and that it is a just a matter of searching and being interested (feeling) the environment one is shooting. If that is not the case, then I have sacrificed money that's hard to come by for me :( I am confident I am right, so no worries.

Cruzin said:
When I bought my camera many of the locals thought I was crazy. The standard response was " what is there to take pictures of around here"

Too many Northerners take what we have for granted. You are doing a great job capturing it. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back