Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Enjoying the sun.

IMG_39017_s.jpg

Lovely!
How come he let you get up this close?

Lovely!
How come he let you get up this close?

I was really not that close, probably about 12 feet (3.65 m) away in a blind, so the image is cropped. One of the advantages to having a 15.1 megapixel camera, ;). Here is the original the portrait was cropped from.

IMG_39017_orig.jpg

I also like the original frame, though in that, of course, the "blue on blue"-theme is broken up a bit.
For my "up and personal" garden bird photos I have to wait for the birds to become tame (or shouting at me - or most of all at our cat - in order to defend their nest), otherwise I would never be able to take such bird photos. Like_here :D

I really like the cropped shot.

The uncropped would have been a great stock shot had it been upon an old fashioned pasture post like this shot below

warbler014copy.jpg

I also like the original frame, though in that, of course, the "blue on blue"-theme is broken up a bit.
For my "up and personal" garden bird photos I have to wait for the birds to become tame (or shouting at me - or most of all at our cat - in order to defend their nest), otherwise I would never be able to take such bird photos. Like_here :D

Nice shot, that bird had a mouthful. Yeah, to get close I bought a small one man portable blind.

I really like the cropped shot.

The uncropped would have been a great stock shot had it been upon an old fashioned pasture post like this shot below

I do happen to have a couple of shots that are similar:

IMG_38649_s.jpg

IMG_39021_s.jpg

Nice shot! The green thingy is distracting, but I totally love the background!

I like the 2nd set MUCH better than the first pic (it was just a little "too" close). Great work
smile.gif

Most reactions

Back