What's new

Blue Sky and Bright Moon

kasperkjaerphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Denmark
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1143.JPG

See more photos and techniques on my blog: kasperkjaerphotography.blogspot.com
 
Very artistic looking. It almost looks fake. I like it alot!
 
nice shot! by the looks of the stars looks like a pretty long exposure?
 
nice shot! by the looks of the stars looks like a pretty long exposure?

You are correct: 120 seconds to be exact, it is taken at f/8 to keep everything in focus and ISO100 to avoid it becomming too grainy.
 
nice shot and perspective, I like your processing too,, I'd be tempted to clone out that purple lens flare that cuts across the window on the church there though ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom