Hello everyone
some shots of beatiful Blue tit

dsc6255l.jpg

dsc6323.jpg

dsc6238a.jpg

dsc6471.jpg

dsc6247i.jpg

Beautiful bird!

Stunning shots and beautiful bird. Your bird and macro shots almost make me too embarrassed to post any of mine.

Jerry

Beautiful! Number one is my favorite. The wood is a bit distracting to me in a couple of the others, but in #1 the birds positioning turns the wood into a leading line, and it works wonderfully!

Keep em coming!

P.S: What lens and ISO are you using? I see that it was taken at f/8 and 500mm, and I'm wondering how it still came out so bright. I'm always afraid to bump up my ISO past 400, even though it would allow me to shoot at f/7.1 instead of f/5.6.

Wow. I agree with jriepe, these photos make me second-guess the shots I was about to post.
These are beautiful; I aspire to this sort of bird photography some day.

I just started shooting birds (well...honestly, I *have* 'shot a few birds' in my lifetime, but not the feathery kind... :lol:).
Just started as a way to experiment with my new 55-300mm lens, and I've really got into it; been surprised how many different birds I've found in my own backyard!

Really, now that I look at these again, there are only two things that separate the quality of yours from mine:
1. You clearly have better glass, AND a better camera body than I have.
2. You clearly know what the bloody heck you're doing. :lol:

Nominated the first for the February Photo of the Month...

Gorgeous shots man!

I am also getting into bird photography and I am also stuck with the 55-300 at the moment. It's not a bad lens by any means but I just don't think it's really up to the challenge. Not that my lack of experience is helping matters though.

Beautiful shots of the beautiful Blue Tit :)

Most reactions

Back