Blue, Yellow and Red

Remi M.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Noticed that my recent shots tend to favor these 3 colors with the last one having all 3.

#1 Fastened
687318305_8e170eb160_b.jpg

#2 Cardero Gold
779780861_59611fd3ea_b.jpg

#3 Island Stripes
862696418_a0412a6137_b.jpg

#4 Mars Shore
692025501_0985908b63.jpg

#5 Plaza Walker
901058802_c9c3c908bb_b.jpg

#6 Crescent Boathouse
833275183_adeb352f75_b.jpg

#6 is the the best of the lot and #5 puts my in a mood, I like it.

I also like #6 best. I assume the floats are blurred due to long exposure to get the dreamy looking water. #1 is a killer also, I like the DOF and sharpness although it looks like your scanner or original has a little dust and lint on it.

Thank you :)

Yeah I wish the floats were not blurred too. But it was a 5 minute exposure.

Wonderful series.
All good!

In the last we can see how far that plane could go (with its lights blinking) in those five minutes!

Actually I like the second very, very much. Lovely light and good textures.
And I like the horizontal lines in the third one, featuring yellow and blue, and playing both in the water and in the sky with the distant mountains in between.

More play with lines and shapes in the last but one, very blue (a wonderful blue) and also really good.

Nice series. #6 is spectacular.

Fantastic series and processing. Those 3 colors certainly seem to be the most defined in urban photography. Numbers 1, 3, and 4 are lovely, but the last shot is just beautiful! :thumbup:

Wow...the third and fourth one really strikes my fancy.

Fantastic Series of shots:

Number 6 is my favourite as I am partial to the use of long exposures with water. I really love the lighting as well, it seems you picked the perfect time in the evening for this shot.

Great job!

Paul.

One may say all of my photos are red yellow and blue seeing how they are the primaries :). I love number #4 It has a very unique and fresh feel too it and I have never seen someone take that type of picture and colour cast it red. Great work.

Wow, thanks again. It's always interesting to me how different the preferences are for people. I liked #5 the best personally, go figure.

Garbz, it's actually a Infrared shot that I never converted to black and white because I preferred the raw look.

Most reactions

Back