What's new

Bluebells!

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while so I thought I should post something.

Went to shoot some bluebells in Hampshire, England at the weekend. These are the first couple I've processed:




 
Wow, those are just gorgeous! I bet they are even prettier blown up...
 
Great shots, made better by the strong verticals of the trees and the light through the fresh young leaves.

Regards, Tony
 
Cracking shots Mohain, and Hi btw :) fellow other TPF member :)
 
Very cool. Inspiring!
 
Thanks a lot for the very kind words folks :)

Hi Woodsy :mrgreen:

I did take some marcos but I'm not happy with what I've seen so far. Perhaps some creative cropping might help ;)
 
I've seen a VERY simular (if not the same Oo) image in the digital SLR magazine!?
 
i love it, fantastic shots!!! i love the contrast
 
Ive never seen something like that before. Great picture... but really good location.
 
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwow.

It blows my mind to think places like this exist. This is among the shots I would add to my list of "Damn, I'm jealous I don't have that picture to print and frame and put on my wall."

REALLY REALLY stunning. Thanks for sharing this.
 
What a beautiful scene! I love the dappled lighting and the wonderful contrast of colours. The depth of the shots are great considering the density of the trees. You picked the perfect time of day for these shots IMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom