What's new

Winchester Walking Mall at Night

Tinstafl129 125

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,069
Location
Valley of Virginia and RVA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went down as it was cold and rain or snow was expected. It was also the holiday weekend Monday night so I figured only a few people would be around. That was correct so I could get my shots. As I was shooting a woman came up and said I know you and said my name. I said I am sorry but I don’t remember yours. She told
Me and I said wow it has been a while and we agreed. She was on a book cover from a micro stock site I got 2 bucks for. I looked at it and it was 7years ago. But I did get my street scenes though.
55099279692_00fb825c81_o.webp
55100430804_5b16c0529c_o.webp
55100431449_9a52d6cc80_o.webp
55100527955_d376f54f3b_o.webp
55100366143_676a3fae16_o.webp
55100366668_512227d865_o.webp
55100159926_ebac55b954_o.webp
55100432069_f19b261521_o.webp
55100159086_2cb427533d_o.webp
 
Some good shots, well done.

Winchester is a nice old town, been there a few dozen times. The company I retired from has a plant there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom