Bluebird

jtimmons

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please give me critique on the composition and overall quality of this photo as it would be judged in a competition.

DSC_3426.jpg

aww i love birdies! i'd crop out some of the bird house though, it takes away from the subject. and i'm not sure i like that the background is SO out of focus, it makes it a flat green almost. like too much green and its taking away from the birdie. hah i need to take more birdie photos =)

Well naturally the bird in a more natural element would be more desirable, you know , sitting on a branch type, with entire bird showing.... but, this is also good!!

I like the play of shapes in this shot , angles on Bird House .... it is a bird house right? I think they help this shot in lets call it , The urban look..

now here comes another but, I would prefer the angles of the bird house to also be in focus for this...

so in a bird competition I have no idea... but as a shot , I think you did well, great focus on the bird and its prey, good color, but I need those angles, to be in focus here, I think they are a bit distracting, but could of been great... lol, go make that bird sit there again...

NICE SHOT!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back