What's new

Blueprints

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this old cabinet filled with old blueprints.
2-Edit-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I really like the composition on the image. However something looks funny with the paper in box 57 (bottom right section)
 
A few more hots
1-Edit-1.jpg


3-Edit.jpg
 
I really like the composition on the image. However something looks funny with the paper in box 57 (bottom right section)

Yeah, it's box 62...it looks like the paper was blown, and then burned
 
Very cool. I wonder what they were drawings of and why they are so used.
 
This made me remember that frequency's input a few days earlier; i think this is better; but don't tell him that ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom