Blues and Greens-2

Were these taken before or after our last discussion on "chunks of land"?

Either way, you are getting carried away with the saturation. If you have the ability (software) to saturate selectively, do so and do it in subtle advances.
Honestly, looking at these, I would think that you just read a rule called RULE OF THIRDS. If that is what you were doing (adhering to the ROT) Get that out of your mind and shoot what looks most pleasing overall.

In 35 years, I have never once looked at one of my images and said "Oh golly gee, I didn't follow the ROT". I have of course thought that the composition did not look pleasing, and shot and reshot, etc etc.

Remember, you are looking for C&C, not just a pat on the back.

None of these images follow the ROT (the closest is #1) so this comment just seems like a strange rant/tangent.

ROT is a guideline, and not a hard and fast rule. I think the point of your comment, to find compositions that are overall pleasing and disregard ROT, is peculiar considering in pretty much every composition he has already done this.

Frequency: #1 is the best from a composition/saturation level standpoint

for the rest of the images this is the simplest way to convey my point:

Clouds aren't blue

Rotanimod... i have not added blue... are clouds blue here ?

Thank you for your visit and comments :D

Looks like some great scenery, but to my eye it seems like there is some strange coloring and glares going on here. It's almost like they were shot out the tinted windows on a bus.

No, no... i was riding on bike and stopping every now and then to capture the things i saw there..... of course i have some images like that too, when i was in a public carrier, where you don't enjoy the freedom of stopping on every spot of interest

Thank you for your visit and words :D

Rotanimod said:
I'm flattered that your best defense it to tell me I'm too good at writing. But I hate to be the bearer of bad news: I didn't correct your grammar. I corrected your faulty logic.

Second, I did give him C&C, but before I give C&C I always read others comments.

Your comment warranted a response because of it's many faults.

I think you see that now.

yes professor I see exactly where you're coming from. now you and your brother r 2 d 2 and hal 9000 have a great evening. I hope you do well in your sociopath class

okay all joking aside we ruined his thread, sorry frequency

No problem, no problem... it is all in the game, its all in the game ;)

Most reactions

Back