C Chris M TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2009 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2009 #1 This is a photo of my E36 M3 taken with my D40 and Tamron 10-24mm. C&C welcome. D40 Tamron 10-24mm ISO-200 f/20 1/160 sec
This is a photo of my E36 M3 taken with my D40 and Tamron 10-24mm. C&C welcome. D40 Tamron 10-24mm ISO-200 f/20 1/160 sec
Canosonic TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 660 Reaction score 0 Location Germany, Bonn Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2009 #2 Very interesting. With those pipes.
inTempus TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2008 Messages 3,692 Reaction score 4 Location Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2009 #3 I don't care for the background and the rather bland angle. The machinery behind the car is way too distracting and really makes seeing the top of the car difficult. I would separate the car from the background more and try some other angles.
I don't care for the background and the rather bland angle. The machinery behind the car is way too distracting and really makes seeing the top of the car difficult. I would separate the car from the background more and try some other angles.