BMW shots

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to a small car show today off highway 101.

Took a few shots before it started to rain :(

anyways here they are. enjoy and tell me what you think please.

thanks!

1)
4797662571_2c892e21d3.jpg

Settings: f/2.8 1/800 iso 200 shot @ 100mm

2)
4797653131_2f80b72942.jpg

Settings: f/2.8 1/250 iso 400 shot @100mm
On this one do you think i should crop out the bottom a bit? i'm in between thoughts.

I like 1, I don't like the angle on 2. I've never liked the look of cars with the view angle looking down on them. That's just me though. :)

Man I don't know if it's your lens or that 5d but those photos sure do look great - exceptional shaprness and colour! It must be the camera, I have that lens and I love it but it doesn't make my shots look like that!

I like the first one a lot.

The 2nd one does nothing for me. It seems like the left light is off center, like you were at a funny angle. A good try though.

Man I don't know if it's your lens or that 5d but those photos sure do look great - exceptional shaprness and colour! It must be the camera, I have that lens and I love it but it doesn't make my shots look like that!

thank you! :mrgreen: The 5D is great camera! I'm loving every shot! Full frame is a beautiful thing.

As a photograph i like No1 the most, it has an interesting angle and has come out really good.

No2 has come out really well too but i think i agree with the others about the angle, and again, probably just personal taste. Out of curiosity, what kind of beemer is that? do you have any others with more of the car?

The first one is awesome...I love the sharpness, the angle, everything. The second one doesn't do much for me..I'd rather see more of the car.

#1 There is a short list of things bimmer fans love more than an E30 M3. Like the sharpness of this pic.

#2 The second is a 2002.

I like the first one a lot.

The 2nd one does nothing for me. It seems like the left light is off center, like you were at a funny angle. A good try though.

ya i agree the angle is a bit weird. I took this shot kind of in a rush because it was raining, but I still wanted to take a few more last shots. I was squeezed in between a few cars and people for this one.

the first one looks like its the winner here. :mrgreen:

vintage ***m3 gotta love em!

#1 There is a short list of things bimmer fans love more than an E30 M3. Like the sharpness of this pic.

#2 The second is a 2002.

ya the 5D and the 100mm combo brings sharp to a new level. :thumbup:

Hmm.. I think im going to eat ramen noodle everyday so I can buy a 5D!

mmmmmm E30. I have that cars baby brother in the garage:)

nice shot of it too:D

rain? where in cali do you live? i live in sac i got no rain. haha but i like the first one. the 2nd one im not really feeling to much, maybe it wasnt so tilted and more centered and not so zoomed in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back