What's new

Boat

brianT

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
6
Location
Vancouver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Below is photo I took of a boat tied up to the dock.
Kitsilano_016.jpg

62mm, 1/250, f/5.3, ISO 200
 
the water looks like its painted. very cool shot
 
It's clear what you wanted to do, and I feel you obtained that. Pretty boat, reflection in the water, cool, but for some reason there is no "POP" but I am afraid I do not have the remedy.
 
For the subject I think you did about all there was to do with it.
I kind of like it with the boat cropped out completely and just the reflection.
Nice photo.
 
Thanks for the replies. I'm generally happy with the photo. But I think it would be better if the other boats in the background were not present, as it's all distracting stuff. I could always find a boat somewhere that has a 'cleaner' background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom