What's new

Snow on hedge with Ai sky in background

greybeard51 23

TPF Supporters
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
5,976
Reaction score
4,863
Location
WV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Snow on hedge with Ai sky in BAK v.webp

Nikon d850, AF 28-80 f/3.5-5.6 @ f7.1, 1/250, iso 64 (1995 plastic kit lens)
 
Last edited:
Works really well!
 
Works really well!
The lens came with an entry level nikon film camera back in the 90's. The camera is long gone but the lens remains. It is as light as a feather with a plastic mount. It rattles when you shake but it is sharp and contrasty at all F stops without much if any noticeable distortion.
 
@greybeard I've stayed with Pentax since the late 60s. During that time I've accumulated some of the best of their the legacy glass, that I still use.
 
@greybeard I've stayed with Pentax since the late 60s. During that time I've accumulated some of the best of their the legacy glass, that I still use.
I worked with a Pentax K1000 back in my film days. I did the yearbook at Mannington Middle School and the school had a K1000 with 28, 50, and 135mm lenses and a Vivitar 283 flash. Very solid gear that should last forever.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom