"Boats"

dpolston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I generally do not post series photographs here because I actually can't seem to get the photos to work right on here (I'm a 1 or 2 shot guy). And you'll probably hate me for this, but I have included a link to my series here. Sorry to make you "click" something; I know how taxing that can be.

This was taken tonight on my way from my wifes office. I had some pretty heavy traffic on the way home so I decided to kill some time by taking these shots while I waited for the traffic to get moving again.

C&C are welcomed. These are just for giggles photos.

<I guess clicking a link is too hard... bother>

They are all very good shots.

very professional looking. I enjoy viewing boats of anykind. Where did you take those, may I ask?

Thanks! They were taken in Hampton Virginia.

Shea - if your talking about the brick wall... it looks like that in person (believe it or not).

Update: I just received a phone call from one of the owners of this company. He wants me to shoot a Troller that's being offloaded tomorrow as well as purchase some large prints. He is very interested in putting some prints on display for resale too! Not bad for a cold call, handshake and a smile! I guess I don't suck after all! =o)

^^^ Wow, is that ever wonderful news about the trawler assignment and large print purchases!! Congrats.

congrats!!!!!!

nice pictures too! :)

Nice photos, very clear and pro looking. :thumbup:

oooHHHHHhhhhooooo! Didn't know that. It's probably a blogspot thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back