What's new

Bodega Head Panoramic

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out on the coast working on more research projects last weekend at UC Davis' Bodega Marine Laboratory. After a day of work our team headed up to relax for a few minutes out on Bodega Head, the tip of the local peninsula. I snapped a quick panoramic and thought you all would enjoy it. If you've never been to this part of the California coast, I'd highly recommend it. Something about the atmosphere and water casts the most incredible, and natural colors at sunset.

By all means, let me know what you think. I'm not really looking for CC, it's really more a snapshot, but I'd be happy to hear comments. I shot it in landscape because I enjoy the distortion doing so at 17mm imparts to the blended image as a whole, as opposed to shooting several verticals.

Also, here's a link to the full-resolution version (well, 11/12 quality, 12 was almost 30mbs).

Best,
Austin

1.


Bodega Head Panoramic
by TogaLive, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Very nice. I like it a lot. Wasn't Bodega Bay where they filmed the movie, "The Birds"?


Mike C
Sunny South Florida
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom