body piercings and tatties

I must have deleted the close ups I had of my tats. Here is a shot showing the flag on my left arm. It's the Canada flag with "MADE IN" above and "Canada" in a banner below.

Mike-tat.jpg

Tattoos - I have a heart and a dove on the outside of my left ankle, an outline of a galloping horse on the small of my back and winnie the pooh holding a heart on my left butt cheek. Ears are both double pierced. No other piercings - too chicken. :wink:

GimpyPoop said:
And I have my poor leetle nipples pierced. Yeah, that ruled when I got them done, except not. *reminisces about intense pain* *passes out*
Me, the Flea

i find pierced nipples sexy as all hell. have never been lucky enough to have a partner who had them, tho :(

Osmer_Toby said:
GimpyPoop said:
And I have my poor leetle nipples pierced. Yeah, that ruled when I got them done, except not. *reminisces about intense pain* *passes out*
Me, the Flea

i find pierced nipples sexy as all hell. have never been lucky enough to have a partner who had them, tho :(

I did once. It was odd, not necessarily in a bad way. Different, that's for sure.

I had my eyebrow pierced, but had to take it out on account of being laid off from my cool job and looking for another job...guess doesnt look good when you need work :( and the strange thing was..my ring was migrating down my eyebrow...go fig...

so I have decided to peirce another part of my ear...guess that will do for now...

No Ink..... YET! Managed to make it thru the last 2 years of high school with my tongue pierced, even though we had a strict policy at school about having no other piercings apart from ears. They actually made you take out your jewelery and they confiscated it if you were dumb enough to be caught. Thats an all girls school for you. Now im too scared to take it out cos I dont remember what it was like not having it. Also have a bar in the left nipple :oops: hurt like hell when I got it, but Im lovin it now :lol:

NEXT

GimpyPoop said:
Yo, But everyone and their mom I know seems to have a Chinese symbol tattoo in their back area.
Me, the Flea

Yeah its kinda gettin too much now... I almost wanna get RID of mine now because when I got mine 13 years ago , I had only seen a Kanji tattooed on ONE other person.Other then that , everyone was getting butterflies/skulls/cartoon characters etc etc etc so the fact that a kanji was DIFFERENT and unique appealed to me along with its symbolic meaning.I went from one tattoo parlour to the next in search of someone that could show me some kanji symbols and they had NO idea what I was talking about lol !
Now its hard to come across a tattooist that doesnt have an entire section devoted to tribal and kanji.
My next tatt I am gonna still make it a symbolic/spiritual one but it'll be a LOT more intricately designed and personal ..so it can retain SOME originality and not morph into some mass produced ,trendy, symbolism.

well, the fact that's it's tattoed on your gorgeous backside makes it entirely unique to me...

Most reactions

Back