body piercings and tatties

Soon's the wife wakes up I think we're going to do some photos today. I'm going to try to get her to take some of my tatts. I really want a new one--silouette of a hammerhead shark about 10" long going right up the center of my back--but now with the little urchin on the way all expenditures have been curtailed. Ahh well!

Shark said:
Soon's the wife wakes up I think we're going to do some photos today. I'm going to try to get her to take some of my tatts. I really want a new one--silouette of a hammerhead shark about 10" long going right up the center of my back--but now with the little urchin on the way all expenditures have been curtailed. Ahh well!

If I didnt have a job that I cant show tatts I would get my arm sleeved. That tattoo sounds sweet! Painfull on the spine, but that would be worth it.

No tatts here, but I9 do have my earlobes pierced. I've stretched them out to 0 gauge (started with at 4 ga with a really big needle). I start a new job monday and I think they want me to take them out. I'm not sure if the big holes left in my ear are going to look any more professional tho

first one:
C1538039689660f_photo.jpg

second one:
C15380395544397f_photo.jpg

it means "butterfly," by the way.

oh, and i have a tongue ring... here's a sample of that...

C15380394730646f_photo.jpg

it's recently come to my attention how often i'm sticking my tongue out in pictures. i've no idea when this trend started. :scratch: :crazy: anyway, this is the picture people seemed to miss when i changed my avatar. :p you should be able to see both the tongue and eyebrow piercings (the eyebrow is no longer there... never healed properly. well, the brow itself is there, just not the jewelry. ;-))

C15380398821222f_photo.jpg

and i used to have my bellybutton pierced as well, but... same thing as the eyebrow. it never healed right so i had to take it out. :-(

Luminosity said:
Sucks that ya bod rebelled against the other piercings girly.
Just stick with the tatts ;)

true... but in other ways it's probably been a good thing. god only knows how many piercings i'd have if i'd had a trouble-free history with them. :p

here's mine, outer left leg, about 2 inches above the ankle knob-thing... my permanent souvenir from my trip to Hawaii in 98

tattoo2.JPG

it's just slightly larger than a quarter

yeah, i wonder how often stuff like that happens.

when i first got to the place where that tattoo was done i couldn't find the character for butterfly ANYWHERE in any of their books. my friends and i asked them where they would suggest we go look and one of the guys actually suggested a chinese restaurant. i was like "yeah, i'm sure they'd be thrilled if i went in there asking something like that." :-? so we ended up going to a book store and finding a chinese dictionary and that's what we went by. :)

No tatts here! I love 'em on other people, but my skin remains un-tatted. And getting my ears pierced hurt so effin' bad I decided to quit there. I figure I'd be like Carli and continue on, if I didn't have this anti-pain thing in my brain. :p

Sign me, wussie-gurl :wink:

Shark said:
Mmmmmm, pigtails.

I think all the TPF hotties should post pics of them in pigtails. :thumbsup: :drool: :eyebrows:

I agree...nothing hotter than a cute girl with pig tails or a pony tail.

I've go a couple of tats...I think I have pictures around here somewhere...[goes to find pictures]

Most reactions

Back