Boholscapes '09: Followers of The Light 1.0

This is the famous falls where 2 people were killed in a freak accident. Apparently, a flash flood came and in a matter of minutes the water level went high.

When we got there are no people at all. It just rained so probably the locals and visitors got scared that another flash flood can occur. But still I was amazed with the clear water and its natural beauty.

FULL STORY HERE> Bobby Henderson's blog

ISO 50 l 19mm l f13 l 10" l ND8 l .9 NDGRAD SE l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
3947797106_1267b5339e_o.jpg

Damn... beautiful

This shot looks like it could be a scene from the Pirates of the Caribbean . That rock is beginning to look like a ship to me. It's a stretch though.

it looks likes the water is smoothed out.
is that only because its moving? or did you photoshop it too give it that smooth affect?

This shot looks like it could be a scene from the Pirates of the Caribbean . That rock is beginning to look like a ship to me. It's a stretch though.

wow thanks yemme! The stone being a ship, its a stretch actually haha all is good!:hug::

it looks likes the water is smoothed out.
is that only because its moving? or did you photoshop it too give it that smooth affect?

hi filiptha at that exposure the surf would naturally look smooth out. no processing done on that aspect.;)

I love all of them. They are all great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back