What's new

Bolt

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


20121118_1713-XL.jpg

​
 
Nice composition and colour contrast in this one!
My only nit-pick is the bolt's shadow doesn't quite fit into the composition, might be interesting to try this shot on a cloudy day.
 
Nice composition and colour contrast in this one!
My only nit-pick is the bolt's shadow doesn't quite fit into the composition, might be interesting to try this shot on a cloudy day.

Something is off. Might be that. Thought I'd put it out there for opinions.
One of those shots I'm not thrilled with, but don't delete.

meh

Thanks for commenting!
 
Yeah, don't delete it. I like the circle-inside-a-circle composition of it.
 
I see the bolt and such, but graphically what this photo is saying to me is "noose".

No, I'm not on suicide watch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom